Home > Intel HD Graphics Driver Software
Intel HD Graphics Driver Software
|Date: 05/21/2012||Version: 184.108.40.20661|
|Size: 112.74 MB||Provider: Intel Corporation|
1. Portal 2: Performance regression issues are fixed for smoother game play.
2. Crysis 2: Game in DirectX 10 mode, no longer crashes after changing the game's video mode resolution.
3. StarCraft II: No memory leak observed during game play in single player map Shakuras plateau.
4. Portal 2: Game no longer locks up.
5. Darkness II: No outlines observed in the Mansion scene in campaign mode on walls and floor.
6. Red Alert 2: Animation available in Yuri's Revenge menu and game can be played.
7. Anisotropic filtering quality for DirectX 9 is improved. No radial lines observed in DirectX 9 Tunnel Test observed.
8. Lost Planet 2: Game does not crash anymore in DirectX 11 mode. Game works fine in DirectX 9 mode.
9. Sound can now be heard from the external monitor after selecting the monitor as the playback device in the Windows Sound control panel.
10. Resolved issue where sound may not be heard after waking the computer from Sleep state.
11. Resolved issue where flickering and noise may be seen in video transcoded to MP4 format.
12. When using three displays with the Intel HD Graphics 4000/2500, resolved an issue where sometimes the external monitor may not be detected after pressing the Ctrl+Alt+F11 keys several times to turn panel scaling on/off.
13. When using three displays with the Intel HD Graphics 4000/2500, resolved issue where flickering and noise may be seen after closing and re-opening the laptop's lid.
14. When using three displays with the Intel HD Graphics 4000/2500, resolved issue where the refresh rates listed in Windows and in the Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel may not match.
15. Resolved an issue in the Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel where the rotation setting¡¯s picture did not change after selecting a different rotation setting.
16. Resolved issue where the DisplayPort display cannot be used in Extended Desktop or Clone configuration after a fresh installation of Windows.
17. Resolved issue where after connection to the computer, an analog monitor could not be used in Extended Desktop or Clone configuration.
18. When using three displays with the Intel HD Graphics 4000/2500, resolved a flickering issue and STOP error with code 0x116 that may be seen after waking the computer from Sleep state.
19. Resolved an issue where the laptop¡¯s display may be pale after connecting the power cable and waking the laptop from Sleep state.
82437FX 430FX (Triton) System Controller
Intel HD Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Intel HD Graphics Family
Intel HD Graphics P4000